I Need A Manager Who Has Vision And Can Push My Brand - Kofi Kinaata


Fante Rap God and formal High Grade Family artist, Kofi Kinaata has open up on his choice of manage he want.

Speaking on Best E-Chart  with DJ Ixman on Best 90.5 Fm in Bogoso, he said although he said that he will be announcing his next management this month bat he also toot it wise not to rush now because of what he has witness

He said, for now am doing it my self because am looking for a manager who will not be dictating for me always and has vision.

He further said , when i was in takoradi 5 years ago, i had calls from many managers and label who called him and wanted to sign him bat he didnt and now the same people are managing some artist now he doesn't see all those they told him they will be doing to him which they are doing for their artist now.

I need some one who has links, vision and is ready to push my brand to the world

When beeing ask by the host (DJ Ixman) if he believes in prophesies, he said, yes i do, i have had some pastors and prophets who has been talking with me on things they have seen about me. Even on his made in taadi concert he did, he had many spiritual attacks bat because they had told him earlier, he  prayed about it.

He also told all his funs to expect his new video next for his latest single Single and Free
Share on Google Plus

About ALLTUNEZ.COM

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment