Sista Afia Refused To Give Me Credit For Writing ‘Jeje’– Afezi Perry


Highlife musician, Afezi Perry has stated categorically that he wrote the song Jeje for fellow artiste Sister Afia.

Speaking on The Late Night Night Celebrity show with host Eddy Blay on Friday, the ‘dewdew’ hit maker stated that he started writing songs for other artistes two years ago and Sista Afia is a beneficiary of his creativity.

“I started writing songs for other people 2 years ago, I wrote a song for one lady called Dumia and in the same same year I started writing for Sista Afia, when she was in the UK…I wrote a tribute song she did for Bisa Kdei when his mum died and I wrote Jeje”.. He stated

Asked how he felt not being acknowledged for the song, he added “I told her ( Sista Afia) that I just wanted to do this for her after all we are all up and coming artistes. Jeje was a song I had and decided to give it to her so that when she hits , she will acknowledge me as the writer of the song”

“When the song became a hit, I didn’t hear anything…the audio was supposed to be Sister Afia featuring Afezi Perry but I later saw Sister Afia ft Shatta Wale, that wasn’t the problem but her refusal to acknowledge me as the writer was the issue.. she’s human and I expected her to know how I will feel”.. he concluded
Share on Google Plus

About ALLTUNEZ.COM

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment