Shatta Wale Is Inconsistent, Not Controversial – Mark Okraku Mantey



President of the Creative Arts Council, Mark Okraku Mantey, has shot down suggestions that Ghanaian Dancehall act, Charles Nii Armah Mensah, popularly known as Shatta Wale, is a controversial person.

According to him, Shatta Wale is an unpredictable person who speaks his mind and let issues go.

He made the assertion in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM on Tuesday.

“For me Shatta is not controversial, he is inconsistent. I will go with Kwaw Kese who says Shatta says all musicians should unite yet he fights all of them…”

“He is not controversial to me. For some of us, it [telling the truth] is natural but people see us as controversial. It is how you are brought up; our ‘yes’ means yes. If I tell a lie, I don’t feel good because of my orientation from home. It’s where you are coming from and what you believe…” he told Andy Dosty.
Share on Google Plus

About ALLTUNEZ.COM

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment